The 2020 jet boat year brought it’s fair share of challenges, but we are proud to say that we were able to operate safely and offer over 30 thousand guests the same thrill we’ve been chasing for almost 30 years. New guidelines, policies and procedures, implemented at both our Canadian and US operations, are in place again in 2021 for the safety and well-being of our guests and staff.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Not only do we have well-established cleaning protocols already in place, but we have increased the frequency and focus of our cleaning procedures, as listed:
- Full disinfectant application (EnviroNize Catholyte) of vessels and gear before every departure
- Additional spot cleaning of high-touch surfaces on a frequent schedule
- Increased access to hand sanitization stations at all locations
- During the tour, all guests will be wearing a whitewater helmet with a polycarbonate face shield
- Emphasis on preventative hygiene practices with our staff and guests
We are also adhering to all government directives in regards to physical distancing in all areas of our operations, including running our boats at a 50% capacity at our Canadian location. We are also requiring all staff and guests to wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose, at all times while on site at our Canadian location. At our US location, we ask that all unvaccinated guests wear a mask indoors and on our dry tour and our whitewater helmet on our wet tour.
The health and safety of our staff and our guests are of the utmost priority. We have adjusted our operations to ensure the wellbeing of our staff amid COVID-19, as listed:
- Our management team have all received Certificates of Completion for the Pandemic Awareness Course through the Worksite Safety Compliance Centre, to ensure that we have the most up to date knowledge on health and safety procedures
- Our staff have received additional training on cleaning procedures and preventative hygiene practices
- We are requiring all guests and staff at our Canadian location to wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose, at all times while on site
- Staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of every shift and confirm that they are showing no symptoms
- We have reallocated new staff areas with controlled maximum density to ensure physical distancing
- We have installed shields at high touch points in registration and retail areas
We highly recommend that reservations are booked in advance. To assist our team in ensuring proper physical distancing, please book all guests in your party on one reservation, if possible. You can book online here. Or contact us at 1-888-438-4444 or email@example.com.
Please arrive on site for check in, 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. We ask that you not arrive any earlier as we may not be able to assist you until your scheduled check in time.
Yes! It is highly recommended that waivers are filled out prior to your arrival on site. You can download your printable waiver form here.
We have restroom facilities at all locations, accessible to jet boating guests. Not only do we have well-established cleaning protocols already in place, but we have now increased the frequency and focus of our cleaning procedures
Yes! Although, we do ask you to arrive on site wearing the clothes you plan to wear on the jet boat tour. Change-room facilities will be available after your tour to change any wet clothing.
We do have lockers on site available for use at our US LOCATION ONLY, but it is highly recommended that you secure all of your belongings in your vehicle prior to your jet boat tour.
Unfortunately, due to new regulations, we are unable to offer lockers at our Canadian Location. We ask that you secure all of your belongings in your vehicle prior to your jet boat tour.
Yes, to help protect our employees and guests, we ask that all guests at our Canadian location and all unvaccinated guests at our US location, wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose, at all times while on site.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control recommends the use of face coverings in public settings where physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain. However, the use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for physical distancing. Please continue to observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while at Jet Boat facilities.
If you do not have a mask, we will have them available for purchase at our registration desk.
At this time, we are running at a 100% capacity at our US location and up to 50% capacity at our Canadian location. Multiple boats will depart at each trip time to allow us to take as many guests jet boating as possible. Although we will try our best to keep your group together, there may be a chance that you are not seated together.
Yes! We highly recommend that you purchase your digital media package to help us ensure proper physical distancing in our retail area and limit your wait times. As an added bonus, you’ll save more by pre-purchasing! Learn more here
If you are unable to join us for your experience, for any reason, we will offer you a rain check voucher. These vouchers are fully transferable and will never expire
If you are unable to join us due to an illness or because of travel to a restricted area (PHAC Level 3 region), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Send us a message!